Potter PFC Series Live Training
Audience: Those responsible for installing, designing and implementing fire alarm system. A basic knowledge of fire alarm systems is recommended. Attendees should bring a laptop computer for PFC panel programming. (PFC software compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP) Ethernet cables will be provided for use in class.
The two day course will cover in depth the PFC series fire alarm panels and programming software. Training will take place from 8:30am to 4:30pm on both days. Upon completion attendee will have the tools to successfully install, program and start-up a PFC series fire alarm system.
Class attendance is limited to 16 people. Cost per person is $150 for the first trainee, $50 per additional trainee. Any questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participants will receive:
- 2 days of comprehensive instruction on the Potter PFC series fire alarm systems
- Practical applications and programming instruction on live panels, detectors, and modules.
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP networks
- Factory certification on the PFC 6030, 6075, 6200, and 6800 fire alarm control panels
- Technical binder that includes installation manuals, data sheets, programming software, strobe layout template, etc.
- Lunch will be provided both days
- Features/Benefits of the PFC series line of fire alarm systems
- Panel, device, and peripheral installation
- SLC device hardware and addressing
- FACP communication technologies (IP, Dialer, GSM)
- Basic TCP/IP Networking
- FACP network connectivity and email capabilities
- Keypad Interface including hands on examples
- PFC Programming software
- Hands-on programming examples
NEW 3-Day Classroom Training (St. Louis Only)
- Day 1 & Day 2 - PFC-6000 System Training
- Day 3 – Introduction to Sprinkler Systems (Optional)
Introduction to Sprinkler Systems will cover types of sprinkler systems, all the parts and pieces, test and inspection techniques, as well as much more.
PFC Series Live Training Classes
|May 14th & 15th||Atlanta, GA||Register|
|June 4th & 5th||Fremont, CA||Register|
|June 17th - 19th||St. Louis, MO (FREE CLASS)||Register|
|July 9th & 10th||Chicago, IL||Register|
|August 13th & 14th||Hackensack, NJ||Register|
|September 16th - 18th||St. Louis, MO (FREE CLASS)||Register|
|October 1st & 2nd||Baltimore, MD||Register|
|November 5th & 6th||Boston, MA||Register|
|November 19th & 20th||Denver, CO||Register|
|December 9th -11th||St. Louis, MO (FREE CLASS)||Register|