PotterNet Graphical Monitoring Control Software
Ensure optimal performance and lasting protection on select Potter IP-Based systems using unmatched technology. A simple configuration will have your system monitored in minutes with advanced tools that allow endless customization.
A comprehensive solution
The PotterNet Fire and Facility Supervising Station is a graphical desktop application that facilitates the monitoring and control of IPA, AFC/ARC, and PFC-4064 fire alarm control panels. It utilizes a distributed client-server model for communication in order to reduce or eliminate single points of failure.
PotterNet will monitor all of your compatible Potter panels in a single building, on a local campus, or across multiple sites anywhere in the world.
Easy to use interface
PotterNet allows for customizable floor plans that automatically direct users to the highest priority event. This allows for easier event identification and navigation to a point of incident location.
Prioritized current events, event notification summary, detailed history, high resolution graphics, and point details will help facility personnel easily understand the system status. Additionally, PotterNet imports the Potter Fire Panel Programmer database or automatically learns the monitored points directly from the panel making commissioning simple and fast.
- Each station can monitor hundreds of panels across multiple campuses
- Over 300,000 point capacity
- Thousands of customizable floor plans
- Flexible licensing
- Multiple monitor capability
- Panels & supervisory station networked over TCP/IP
- History capable of logging 3 million events before a backup
- Easy to understand event notification summary
- Command and control of local and remote panels
UL 864 Listed Configuration
- PotterNet Software
- UL 864 Listed PC
- UL 864 Listed Monitor (Touchscreen Available)
Non-UL Listed Configuration
- PotterNet Software
- Installable on compatible PCs*
* Computer requirements: Windows® 10 Professional, 64-bit Intel® i5 (or equivalent) 2.6 GHz, 16GB RAM
Potter's peer-to-peer network solution is currently available to IPA dealers only. Please contact us to inquire about becoming a Potter ESD for access to this product line. If you are an IPA user, log in with your Potterlink credentials below for more information.Become a Potter ESD IPA Log In