Integrated Voice Systems
Potter's integrated voice systems bring a new level of software sophistication to an already world-class line of hardware—enabling safe, dependable evacuation during emergency events. With innovative features like WaveNet text-to-speech and visual audio patterns, systems can be rapidly deployed without hassle and added costs. Our emergency voice communication systems can tackle any sized job with industry leading capacity including up to 104 programmable push buttons, 31 total system amplifiers, 248 speaker circuits, and much more!
Unparalleled Software Features
Text-To-Speech IPA Exclusive
Potter's exclusive text-to-speech feature allows in-software creation of spoken audio messages, avoiding the need for complicated 3rd party software or expensive voice artists. By utilizing the WaveNet neural network, our voice panels can generate speech that sounds more natural than other text-to-speech systems, producing human-like emphasis and inflection on syllables, sounds, and words.
Listen to a sample of WaveNet text-to-speech:
Speech generation is created entirely within Potter's programming software with an easy, point-and-click interface. Multiple voices, genders, and accents can be selected allowing your system to match customer and locality preferences. Additionally, rate of speech can be selected providing fine-tuned intelligibility. Simply type your message and within seconds, it's ready to preview, save, and deploy.
Audio patterns provide a user-friendly interface for creating, organizing, and editing audio messages. Users can click and drag audio sources onto a timeline allowing multiple, nested audio loops. Patterns can be played from within the software to test before uploading to the panel. Audio sources include predefined messages and tones, imported audio or tone files, text-to-speech, and audio recorded directly in the programmer.
Listen to an assembled audio pattern:
When changes to individual audio sources are required, patterns are automatically updated in real time, preventing outdated messages from being deployed. Additionally, users no longer need to know the sample rate of audio files, simplifying the import process.
Building requirements for larger infrastructures such as campuses, military and other multi-building sites, require solutions to page to one or multiple independent systems within the same network during emergency conditions. Potter's Integrated Voice Systems can stream live voice simultaneously over a peer-to-peer network. Using NCE-1000 and/or NCF-1000 expansion cards, up to 200 panels can be networked together to allow for paging across even the largest of campuses.
All this can be easily implemented via Potter's existing point-and-click programming software with options for specified zones and prioritization.
Integrated Voice Panels
Potter's all new integrated voice platform is built on two of the industry's best fire alarm control panels available.
- EXCLUSIVE WaveNet Text-To-Speech audio messages
- Support for predefined messages and tones, imported audio, and in-software recorded audio
- Up to 31 amplifiers
- Industry leading 8 speaker circuits per amplifier for up to 248 total Class B or Class A circuits
Both platform options provide all these great features:
- 2 hours of message storage capacity
- Capacity for 255 custom audio patterns
- Up to 104 programable push buttons for speaker zone and ECS assignment
- Auxiliary input to interface with external audio sources and background music installations
- Compatible with PotterNet software for alternative paging and MNS solutions
- Flexibility for various types of fire alarm voice evacuation sounds
- UL 864 – Control Units and Accessories for Fire Alarm Systems
- UL 2572 – Mass Notification Systems
- UL 464 – Audible Signaling Devices and Low Frequency
Built on an industry-leading backbone
By building on the familiar and powerful IPA and AFC series hardware, Potter's Integrated Voice platform delivers all your favorite features:
- Use state-of-the-art addressable sensors and control modules which utilize the robust PAD protocol to provide you the flexibility needed to tackle demanding applications
- From 1,270 to 4,064 addressable points, you can be sure that your fire system is ready to tackle jobs of any size and scope
- With industry leading IP technology, take advantage of Potter's multiple remote monitoring and control solutions as well as email notifications and reminders
Potter provides a large selection of single and dual channel amplifiers to support small, medium, and hi-rise applications. With available wattages up to 100W and support for both 25VRMS and 70VRMS output voltages, you can be sure that your integrated voice system can adapt to nearly any project. With up to 31 amplifiers per system and an industry leading 8 speaker circuits per amplifier, our systems are truly unmatched in size and capacity. Additionally, dual channel amplifiers can simultaneously instruct evacuation zones and alert other zones of potential emergency, saving the need for multiple amplifiers.
The available BUA-1000 backup amplifier can be added to provide a failsafe solution for potential lapse in service.
Potter's Integrated Voice System is extremely flexible and easy to install. Below is a typical IPA-4000V installation using Potter's P-Link and V-Link Voice Circuit.
Click each device for more information
Integrated Voice Accessories
Potter provides a wide range of accessories for Integrated Voice Systems. From remote operation to expanded capacity and functionality, you can be sure that your fire alarm voice evacuation system will be capable of even the largest and most demanding jobs.
Local Operator Console
Fire Fighter Telephone System
Dual Channel Backup Amplifier
Firefighter Telephone Expander Module
Firefighter Telephone Cabinet
Firefighter Telephone Remote Handset
Firefighter Telephone Phone Jack
Ethernet Networking Card for Network Paging
Fiber Optic Networking Card for Network Paging