Ethernet Networking Card
The NCE-1000 is used to network fire alarm panels using CAT5 Ethernet cable. It is fully supervised and is capable of Class B and Class A operation. The NCE-1000 may be mounted in either the control panel cabinet, the PSN-1000/E, the AE-2, AE-8, or AE-14.
- Allows for Peer-to-Peer networking via Ethernet (CAT5)
- Up to 200 panels can be networked together
- Any RA-6500 remote annunciator can be set as a global annunciator
- NCE-1000 and NCF-1000 are interoperable and both types can be used within a network
- Allows for a single panel to act as the host communicator
- Five year warranty included
This product is only available to our authorized IPA ESDs. Please contact us to inquire about becoming a Potter ESD for access to this product line. If you are an IPA user, log in with your Potterlink credentials below.