Ethernet Networking Card
The NCE-1000 is used to network fire alarm panels using CAT5 Ethernet cable. It is fully supervised and is capable of Class B and Class A operation. The NCE-1000 may be mounted in either the control panel cabinet, the PSN-1000/E, the AE-2, AE-8, or AE-14.
- Allows for Peer-to-Peer networking via Ethernet (CAT5)
- Up to 200 panels can be networked together
- Any RA-6500 remote annunciator can be set as a global annunciator
- NCE-1000 and NCF-1000 are interoperable and both types can be used within a network
- Allows for a single panel to act as the host communicator
- Five year warranty included
For additional information on Potter Networking Cards visit our Fire Information Portal
This product is only available to our authorized IPA ESDs. Please contact us to inquire about becoming a Potter ESD for access to this product line. If you are an IPA user, log in with your Potterlink credentials below.