Fiber Optic Networking Card
The NCF-1000 Network Card Fiber is used to network fire alarm panels using fiber optic cable. The NCF-1000 allows the user to install SFP (small form-factor pluggable) modules to utilize either single mode or multi-mode fiber. It is fully supervised and is capable of both Class B and Class A operation. The NCF-1000 may be mounted in either the control panel cabinet, the PSN-1000/E, the AE-2, AE-8, or AE-14.
- Allows for Peer-to-Peer networking via multi-mode or single mode fiber
- Utilizes SFP (small form pluggable) modules for fiber selection
- Up to 200 panels can be networked together
- Any RA-6500 remote annunciator can be set as a global annunciator
- NCE-1000 and NCF-1000 are interoperable and both types can be used within a network
- Allows for a single panel to act as the host communicator
- Five year warranty included
For additional information on Potter Networking Cards visit our Fire Information Portal
This product is only available to our authorized IPA ESDs. Please contact us to inquire about becoming a Potter ESD for access to this product line. If you are an IPA user, log in with your Potterlink credentials below.