Fiber Optic Networking Card
The NCF-1000 Network Card Fiber is used to network fire alarm panels using fiber optic cable. The NCF-1000 allows the user to install SFP (small form-factor pluggable) modules to utilize either single mode or multi-mode fiber. It is fully supervised and is capable of both Class B and Class A operation. The NCF-1000 may be mounted in either the control panel cabinet, the PSN-1000/E, the AE-2, AE-8, or AE-14.
- Allows for Peer-to-Peer networking via multi-mode or single mode fiber
- Utilizes SFP (small form pluggable) modules for fiber selection
- Up to 200 panels can be networked together
- Any RA-6500 remote annunciator can be set as a global annunciator
- NCE-1000 and NCF-1000 are interoperable and both types can be used within a network
- Allows for a single panel to act as the host communicator
- Five year warranty included
This product is only available to our authorized IPA ESDs. Please contact us to inquire about becoming a Potter ESD for access to this product line. If you are an IPA user, log in with your Potterlink credentials below.