This item is currently in stock and can replace the PAD200-PD. Please click below if you would like to update your current PAD200-PD order and replace it with the PAD300-PD device. Please note that the PAD100-6DB will also be replaced with the PAD300-6DB.
Photoelectric Smoke Detector
The Photoelectric Smoke Detector is a listed Analog Addressable smoke detector compatible with fire alarm control panels that utilize the Potter Addressable Device (PAD) protocol. The PAD300-PD is a low profile smoke detector with a wide sensitivity range. The detector and base are made of a durable plastic in an off-white color to blend in with the ceiling. The PAD300-PD has a sensitivity range of 1.1 to 3.5 % per foot and is UL listed. The PAD300-PD features drift compensation and has built in dirty detector warning as well. The PAD300-PD and the control panel communicate over a proven and robust digital communication path and the system analyzes the information at the particular device. The total polling speed is less than five (5) seconds, well under the UL requirements. The detector is compatible with any of the PAD300 series detector bases and simply twists on. The PAD300-PD is addressed using DIP switches in the rear of the detector and can be easily programmed in the field without special tools.
- Low profile, less than 2 inches with the base
- Wide selectable sensitivity range of 1.1 to 3.5%/foot
- Detector communicates sensitivity to control panel
- UL listed smoke calibration and sensitivity
- Optional locking tab to prevent unwanted removal
- Simple DIP switch address setting, no programming tool required
- Magnetic test switch
- LED alarm indicator
- Product includes 5-year warranty
- UUKL Listed for Smoke Control
- UL268 7th edition compliant
Documents & Resources
Potter’s D-TECT Addressable Sensors & Bases