Potter announces the acquisition of the company by leading global investment firm KKR from prior …
Wireless Supervisory System
The SignaLink Bridge Wireless Supervisory System can monitor any dry-contact switch such as tamper or flow switches and transmit their status wirelessly to any fire alarm panel. SignaLink Bridge uses a wireless transmitter, installed with the switch being monitored, and a wireless receiver, installed with the fire alarm panel, to fully monitor the switch’s state.
- UL 864 10th edition and ULC S527 Listed
- Fully supervised wireless communication bridge between all dry contact devices
- 2.4 GHz communication format
- Transmitter works on any dry contact product not listed as explosion proof
- Receiver provides dry contact output, compatible with any fire panel/ fire alarm system
- Eliminates the need for extensive wiring/conduits
Documents & Resources
Wireless Setup Tool
This software requires the Potter Snapstick (P/N 3998000).
|exe | zip||188.8.131.52|
Potter Academy Training
SignaLink Bridge Information Portal